Monday, March 29, 2010

New District PrimeTime Director Appointed

Do you want to be part of the most active, thriving and satisfied ministry in the Church of the Nazarene? If you are up to the challenge, then I am up to leading this special group. My name is Ruth Beers and recently, my husband Glenn and I relocated from Yardley, Pennsylvania to Wildwood, Missouri. We attend the Eureka Crosshaven Church of the Nazarene. I was asked if I might be interested in leading the district’s PrimeTime ministry. I am up for this challenge if you are up to joining me in making Missouri PrimeTime ministry exciting and interesting. Watch for more details on how you can become involved. Exciting things will be taking place in the near future. You can reach by email at ruth.beers@att.net or phone at 636-587-3320.